Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Solar Project Manager.
Your job as Solar Project Manager:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan with the project planner team to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance with the technical team using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Keep oversight and steer the technical team during the project;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Your profile as Solar Project Manager:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of electrical engineering or engineering for technical project managers;
- Preferably Min 5 years of broad technical experience within the solar industry or very closely related industry;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- Background within a complex multidisciplinary project environment;
- Motivated to work in a multinational working environment;
- High degree of self-motivation with a flexible approach to work;
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
The location of this position is in Amsterdam.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Marlies van Heymbeeck, Recruitment, mail email@example.com
Last day to apply is June, 21st.Please send in your application as soon as possible and do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.