Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Solution Designer within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions (InHouse). The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and will next expand into the Netherlands. You will be part of the team Product Sweden and report to the unit head. You will be responsible to drive customer solution designs combining central energy with local heat pump, solar panel, battery and e-mobility charging solutions.
This new business venture will offer solutions for solar power, electricity, heat, e-mobility charging, storage, sub metering and digital energy saving tools that combines the benefits of both decentral and centralized energy production into a completely new service across Vattenfall. A service that fits our real estate customers’ needs, toady and in the future.
This is a new way of buying energy. Vattenfall will design, install and manage the most optimal energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Offering a single point of contact combining hardware and energy-services into a complete and convenient energy solution – we aim to be the only energy partner our customers need.
If you want to be part of building an innovative venture then this is the place to be.
As Solution Designer, you will play a vital part by driving our design methods and product offering to make us to become the market leader in Sweden and a major European player.
Your focus is develop customized energy solutions designs. Responsibilities:
• As a member of the team Product Sweden design world class energy solutions for B2B customers
• Translate customer energy needs into competitive offers
• Design energy solutions for customers based on combination of central and decentral energy sources
• Develop the product offering for housing cooperatives, commercial and public real estate owners and developers
• Conduct site visits for large customers together with the sales team, customers and suppliers
• Develop agile ways of working to increase efficiency and quality
To be successful we believe that you have the following experience:
• 5+ year working experience of quotation and sales support in the energy industry or similar.
• Strong proficiency in developing economic modelling and business cases
• Experience from designing decentral energy solutions, e.g. heat pumps, solar PV, charging and batteries
• Experience from design tools e.g. Nibe Dim, VPW 2100 or PV syst or similar is meriting
• Languages: Written and oral proficiency in English and Swedish.
• Education: Master of science degree in engineering, business or equivalent
• Understanding of the energy market, Real Estate market and/or decentralized technologies
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
• A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
• Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
• Passion to develop sustainable and decentralized energy solutions in an entrepreneurial and quickly changing environment
• A very strong doer and hands-on person
• Passionate about being part of building a new business
• Able to focus on the country specific while actively participating in our international scalability and excellence
• Fluent in Swedish and English working skills
The location of this position is in Solna.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Sebastian Waldenström +46 727271338, . For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Ann Nilsson, +46 727085755.