Who are you?
- Lead purpose driven strategic initiatives that will create business value for Vattenfall
- Leverage energy market knowledge to feed insights into Vattenfall’s long term price scenarios
- Communicate the Vattenfall strategy and engage with the broader organization on how we can fulfill our fossil free living within one generation purpose
- Engage management in energy transition topics by identifying trends and uncertainties that impact our strategy
- Deep dive into possible scenarios of the future and develop hypothesis and their implications
- Derive energy market insights from complex data from various sources
We are looking for a curious, innovative and imaginative problem solver, skilled in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues and challenges. You have strong communication skills; you conclude and condense clear messages and recommendations. Also, you are able to focus on people and business and you are an inclusive and empathetic team player who develops trust, builds collaborative relationships with colleagues and mentors and motivates others. Stakeholder management is key. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
What do we offer?
- You have more years of relevant experience from the energy industry; as management consultant or as energy expert
- You have experience from the energy industry, preferably in the Netherlands, and you are an expert in energy transition topics
- You have a University/Academic degree in Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or similar
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
As a Strategy Advisor you will have a unique position to lead workstreams and apply strategic skills to significantly impact Vattenfall’s purpose. You will have the opportunity to develop professional and personal skills and broaden your exposure to energy transition topic.
The base location of this role is in Amsterdam.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter, before 29th of April 2019
. When you’re selected, a short screening call, 2 face to face interviews and a pre-employment screening are part of the recruitment process.