Vattenfall is one of Europe´s largest electricity generators and producers of heat. We operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map aiming at achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Team Assistant for Offshore Logistics reporting to the Head of Construction Support Offshore in BA Wind.
As TA for Offshore logistics you will be part of the Offshore construction Support team consisting of app. 50 employees located in Denmark, Germany, Holland and UK. Vattenfall is a large international company, where you can develop both personally and professionally.
Tasks and responsibilities:
You will carry out practical and administrative tasks for the Construction Support team. By being outgoing, curious and a good communicator you will contribute to an open and positive working environment.
You will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to the Construction Support team
• Onboarding of new employees
• Order IT equipment
• Administrative coordination between Offshore Construction Support and the other departments BA Wind.
• Attend and take Minutes Of Meetings at Construction support MT meetings.
• Arrange team events.
• Actively participate and contribute to the admin team across the departments.
• Support in the development on our SharePoint.
• Setup clear administrative processes for the team.
• Create PO’s
• Approve and manage invoicing
• Ad hoc administrative tasks.
We expect that you
• are fluent in Danish and English, oral and written, this is a must.
• are structured in your approach
• are flexible and can work in a dynamic and at times hectic work environment.
• are an experienced user of MS Office – knowledge / experience with SAP is an advantage.
We are looking for an experienced Team Assistant who excels in a dynamic work environment. Our organization as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be flexible and open to rapid changes in our ways of doing things.
We offer a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Process and time line
Please send in your application as soon as possible and do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period. Last day to apply is My 5th 2019.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the Head of Offshore Construction Support, Thomas Bisgaard Hansen, +45 27875627.
For information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Jette Ingeberg, Senior Recruiter, +45 22 57 07 51
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20.000 colleagues, Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in Northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.