Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are now looking for a Team Assistant for our Manager Onshore DK in Generation Wind.
Wind is in the centre of Vattenfall’s strategic ambition and technical Support contributes to making wind a long term profitable business. By increasing efficiency and ensuring support to our operational sites, Operations is optimized and cuts are achieved in operational costs.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
As Team Assistant you will be responsible for booking Onshore DK related invoices, including VAT and Tax complexities, administrative routines and support the department´s management of the daily operations of the department.
The main tasks are:
• Assisting in managing the purchasing process for employees
• Book incoming invoices for approval and cross check VAT and Tax
• Support managers in reporting financial and technical figures from various IT sources.
• Sorting and archiving of documents in contract managing system
• Raise purchase orders in SAP and manage invoices
• Preparation of documentation and follow-up material (Powerpoint and Excel)
• Assist manager in travel planning and booking
• Plan and prepare project or department meetings
• Take minutes of meetings and distribute
• Coordination and planning of external visits
• Assist the Public relations representative with communication, VIP visits etc.
Specific tasks for the Onshore DK team:
• Booking invoices for further approving, incl. VAT and Tax
• Manage and structure internal documentation control system
• Collect data and create monthly reports
• Manage information sources for department, Intranet, ConnectUs
As Team Assistant, you will have extensive contact with both internal colleagues and external partners. You will support the manager from Onshore DK in Esbjerg as well as close cooperation with assistants from other BU’s.
- Travel Activity to some extent must be expected.
- You must have a clerical training or technical assistant background
-You must have a good training/understanding of the Danish VAT and Tax regulations
- You must be able to master English and Danish fluently.
- You must have interest in working in a developing organization
- You must have a good knowledge and positive approach to the use of IT, including
the use of Microsoft Office and other administrative systems.
- Experience from a similar job as team or personal assistant would be an advantage.
- Experience from the wind industry or similar industry would be an advantage but not
- You must be able to work independently and make decisions while you are part of
the overall team
- You feel responsible and take ownership
- You are an open minded and extrovert person
- You are able of managing more tasks at the same time
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page. For the deadline please check the date on our website.
For further information about the position, please get in touch with the manager of Onshore DK, Lars Buhrkall, +45 27 87 59 14, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Senior Recruiter Jette Ingeberg +45 22 57 07 51.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 32,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.