Team Assistant, Ormonde UK
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
The Ormonde Wind Farm is located in Barrow-in-Furness and will be managed from Belfast Berth in the harbour. It is comprised of 30x Senvion 5MW. Ormonde is a project with many new initiatives and is an exciting project to be involved in. The turbines when they were installed were the largest capacity offshore turbines in the U.K (2010). An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Ormonde Operations Team who are responsible for operating and maintaining this project.
The O&M Delivery Ormonde Team Assistant will support the department head and the other O&M Delivery Ormonde employees.
1. Finance support using Vattenfall’s enterprise resource planning system (SAP MM)
- Create and manage purchase requisitions and orders using SAP MM
- Ensure invoices are paid on time by monitoring workflows and reacting as required, escalating when necessary
- Monitor budgets accruals for month / year end
- Provide support to Site Manager, Service leaders and O&M manager with information as requested
- Represent the head of as personal assistant to align meetings and business meetings
2. Administration support for O&M Delivery team
- Arranging and preparing meetings and booking appropriate rooms
- Preparation and distribution of Meeting Agenda’s and taking and distribution of Minutes
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post for the Team
- Support the Team with travel bookings
- Prepare draft correspondence and keep accurate records of all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the Team
- Act as a first point of contact for external enquiries as appropriate
- Support team with resolution of IT enquiries and issues
- Support team with expert knowledge of timesheets, expenses systems and other relevant HR processes.
- Maintain filing structure, within Vattenfall file share system adding and changing structure as requested
- Provide support and training to new users of the file share
- Provide single point of contact with document control for both Aberdeen and Ormonde, liaise with central document controller from the wider team
Qualifications /Personal Qualities required
- Good working knowledge of WORD, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and take the initiative
- Organised, energetic and proactive
- Excellent diary management skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous PA and Team Administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
The role is based in Barrow-in Furness UK, with occasional travel between other Vattenfall offices within the UK.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this paage. Last day to apply is May, 26th.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
Please contact our recruiter Marlies van Heymbeeck, +31615604138 for an enquiry about the application process.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With over 40,000 co-workers Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We look forward to your application!