Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Technical Account Manager PV in BA Wind. It is a fulltime position with a limited contract for the duration of two years.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
From the Berlin and Hamburg locations, we are developing decentralized PV projects on the properties of our customers with a focus on self-supply. The sales representatives are supported by a central sales office. The sales processes are closely interlinked with plant planning and plant engineering.
Your mission as a Technical Account Manager PV:
- Account Management of the commercial customers in the Hamburg or Berlin area
- Identify and qualify potential SME customers
- Contact and appointment, travel planning, field service, customer/location analysis on PC and data storage
- Consult customers on the phone and in person, explain business model options, record project-specific data, prepare and communicate estimative and contract offers
- Support the customer through all process steps from the first contact up to conclusion of the contract
Your profile as a Technical Account Manager PV:
- 3-5 years of experience in PV, with at least 2 years in customer contact, best in sales
- 2 years of general experience in sales of technical products, ideally in sales of products that require engineering execution
- Completed education/training as a technician, engineer or sales engineer desirable
- Fluent handling of the latest asynchron communication methods and Windows software environment
- Valid driving licence
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English or German, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is August 14, 2017.
By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process. Please note that this position might be subject for Security Vetting, which also includes national security controls.
For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, +49 40 79022 7786.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Are you interested in a job with a lot of potential, possibilities, influence, and do you want to be a part of an organization with special focus on Renewables, you might be the person we are looking for.
We look forward to your application!