Technical Expert - Web Solutions (m/f)For our department Web Application Operations, part of Vattenfall IT, we are looking for an ambitious and talented
Technical Expert - Web Solutions (m/f)
at the location Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin or Stockholm.
Your job as a Technical Expert - Web Solutions (m/f)
As a Technical Expert you are familiar with different web solutions. You are responsible for the planning, building and running of web solutions and their infrastructure in an international environment.
Your key activities will be:
- Translating business and developer needs into stable and performant web solutions
- Supporting international projects
- Perform technical 2nd / 3rd level support
- Participation in on-call shifts for high available services
Your profile as a Technical Expert - Web Solutions (m/f)
We are looking for a highly motivated, service- and customer-oriented candidate with great communication skills.
- You have an academic degree or a comparable training with several years of experience
- You are ambitious, work analytically and structured, enjoy working in an international environment and are excited to learn new IT solutions
- Experience in Linux server OS administration and Bash scripting
- Experience in administration of web servers (Apache, Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure and architecture
- Business-fluent in English (oral and written) – if applying for Germany: solid German
- Experience in other web solutions (Reverse Proxies, MS IIS)
- Experience in scripting (PHP, Perl, MS PowerShell)
- Knowledge in web security (e.g. penetration tests, Web Application Firewall, OWASP)
- Experience in other OS (MS Windows, Solaris, AIX)
- Experience in cloud services
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum / DevOps teams
- Experience in J2EE solutions (Oracle WebLogic)
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What do we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career planning (personal development)
- Attractive work environment
- Supporting international team members
- Flexible working hours
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 28 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development implementation projects and the operation of application systems. Some 1,400 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden contribute daily to our international business success in the three organisational segments IT demand, IT supply and Group IT.
For more information about recruitment process please contact our recruiter Katja Spehling (+4940 79022 3468) or apply directly via the application button.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter.