For our department Web Application Operations, part of Vattenfall IT, we are looking for an ambitious and talented:
Technical Expert - Web Solutions
Your job as a Technical Expert - Web Solutions
As a Technical Expert you are familiar with different Web Solutions. You are responsible for Plan, Build and Run of web solutions and their infrastructure in an international environment.
Your key activities will be:
· Translating business and developer needs into stable and performant Web Solutions
· Supporting international projects
· Perform technical 2nd / 3rd level support
· Participation in oncall shifts for high available Services
Your profile as a Technical Expert - Web Solutions:
We are looking for a highly motivated, service and customer oriented candidate with great communication skills.
- You have an academic degree or a comparable training with several years of experience
- You are ambitious, work analytically and structured, enjoy working in an international environment and excited to learn new IT solutions
- Experience in Linux server OS administration and Bash scripting
- Experience in administration of web servers (Apache, Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure and architecture
- Business-fluent in English (oral and written) – if applying for Germany – solid German
- Experience in other web solutions (Reverse Proxies, MS IIS)
- Experience in scripting (PHP, Perl, MS PowerShell)
- Knowledge in web security (e.g. penetration tests, Web Application Firewall, OWASP)
- Experience in other OS (MS Windows, Solaris, AIX)
- Experience in cloud services
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum / DevOps teams
- Experience in J2EE solutions (Oracle WebLogic)
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What do we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career planning (personal development)
- Attractive work environment
- Supporting international team members
- Flexible working hours
Send your CV to email@example.com