Are you looking for the next step in your career? For our team Active Directory & Mail, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious
Technical Service Coordinator for Azure Active Directory and Office 365
for our office in Berlin, Stockholm or Gliwice.
Your job as Technical Service Coordinator for Azure Active Directory and Office 365
The team Active Directory & Mail will take care for the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers:
- Active Directory, Domain name services, distributed file system, public key infrastructure and windows specific protocols like LDAP or NTLM2
- Tools to automate Active Directory and Exchange administration like share creation and access privileges
- Solutions to integrate the authentication and authorization of internal and cloud solutions (ADFS)
- Mail services including solutions for encryption, spam control, virus protection
- Exchange for Internal Mail within Vattenfall Group, external mail via Internet
- Mail Proxy for encryption, spam control, virus scan
- Hybrid operation of Office 365 including Azure Active Directory connect
- Securing access to Office 365 releated data
- Remote access with Mobile Outlook and Blackberry UEM
- Mail archiving solution
- Fax server including Mail bridge
- The team Active Directory & Mail will take care of all necessary accounting data to invoice data center services like volumes of file and mail box space. We also provide key performance indicators over the DC infrastructure
Your key activities will be
- Solution designer for directories and e-mail services including Office 365 needed in Vattenfall Group and improvements of the current landscape
- Responsible for design and improvement of Authentification and Authorisation solution for internal and cloud solutions (f.e. Office 365)
- Introduction of new services and improvements
- Monitoring of any service provided by Office 365
- Leading and controlling internal and external resources (f.e. Microsoft) regarding Office 365 services
- Introduction of new services and improvements provided by Office 365
- First technical contact for Service Management, application operation and all other VF IT departments for Active Directory Azure Active Directory and Office 365 architecture
- Supporting daily operation in problem management focusing on Office 365
- Resolving tickets according to SLA’s
- First technical contact for Carve-Out and Carve-In projects connected to Active Directory, Messaging, Azure Active Directory and any data hosted in Office 365
- Participate and coordinate in cloud related projects as first contact for Azure Active Directory and Office 365
Your profile as Technical Service Coordinator for Azure Active Directory and Office 365
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Senior Knowledge in Azure Active Directory Services, Office 365, Azure Information Protection as well as connected Service / Infrastructure for running an Office 365 hybrid setup
- Senior knowledge in technical project management
- Programming skills are prerequisite
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- A very good ability to work independently on assignments within a set of timetable, sets own priorities
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Very good language skills in English, Polish and German are also very welcome
- Working in an international organization requires frequent travel
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
- work in company with Swedish culture focused on people work-life balance and good atmosphere
- once per week FIKA – meetings with coffee, donuts and fruits
- spacious office with electrically adjustment desks, with table football, playstation corner and also shower for cyclists.
- compensation package: private medical health care, English classes and My Benefit (including Multisport card)
- each year trainings, taking part in conferences, possibility to experiment with top modern technologies
- one day per week working from home
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT infrastructure services for the entire Vattenfall Group. It is an international shared service centre, providing efficient and reliable IT services and support to the Vattenfall Group. Some 1,200 people in Denmark, Finland, Germany, The Netherlands, UK, Poland and Sweden work for us.
For more information about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact the manager Michaela Fenger via +494060005 4360 or the recruiter Bettina Keil via +494079022 2289.
We welcome your application in English, including a CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna) and Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.