You might think that the energy sector is boring, slow and old fashion. But you couldn’t be more wrong!
At Digital Development at Vattenfall we are creating digital solutions for our customers. Join our growing team where we strive to make the best user experience.
Are you the right UI Designer we are looking for?
As a UI designer at Digital Development (Vattenfall) you will
• Design concepts and wireframes based on user studies
• Craft responsive UI components and visual assets
• Manage style guides and be the bridge between brand and the department
• Generate brand consistent visual design concepts
• Work closely with frontend developers to create pixel perfect user interface
• Relevant design education within Graphic Design, Interaction Design or similar
• At least 2 years’ work experience as a UI designer or similar role
• Experience in the creation of cross channel digital design solutions
• Comfortable in both Swedish and English language
• Experience of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC
• Comfortable using prototyping tools such as InVision
• Happy to work together with designers, UX writers, developers and other specialists
• Experience working with digital design systems, style guides and brand guidelines
• Have a portfolio showcasing your previous work
It’s also nice if you have
• Experience working in Agile teams
• Interest in UX and UX writing
• Basic understanding of HTML5, CSS, JS and CMSs
• Enjoy baking some pastry once a year (yes, we do fika!)
About the team
Designers, product owners, developers, UX writers, testers and business analysts. We will all be your colleagues and make out the foundation of our agile teams. Together we’ll drive digital development throughout different user touch points: Vattenfall.se (electricity), Vattenfalleldistribution.se (grid) and goincharge.com (electrical vehicle solutions). You’ll also belong to the UX guild where designers and UX writers help each other stay on top!
Process and time line
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 23rd of June.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the Hiring Manager Niklas Sjöberg, email@example.com. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00. Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
What do we offer
A modern workplace in Arenastaden (Solna) with good commuting options and Mall of Scandinavia right around the corner. We acknowledge the importance of a healthy work-life balance and encourage you to be active in our gym and sports hall. Some real good health benefits are available as well.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest producers and retailers of electricity and heat. Our mission is to power climate smarter living. We want to make fossil free living possible within one generation.