Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
For the Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH we are looking for a
Intern or Working Student for Project Certification of Offshore Wind (m/f)
located in Hamburg.
Project Certification ensures that during the development, engineering and construction of offshore wind farms an independent third party validation is performed to check compliance with the relevant local and international standards.
Vattenfall is now looking for an intern for 4-6 months or for a working student to support our Project Certification team. The position is located in Hamburg.
- Maintain certification databases
- Archiving of documentation, tracking of due dates and transmittal lists
- Preparation and review of documents
- Research of relevant topics (certification, quality, technical problems)
- Support of everyday activities
- Studies in the area of engineering, environment, management, economics or similar
- Good English and perferably German communication skills (written and spoken)
- Extensive MS-Office skills, especially in Excel
- Technical interest and understanding
- Proactive, with strong analytical skills and structured way of working
We strive to be a model for diversity and look forward to applications regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability or ethnic origin.
For more information about recruitment process please contact recruiter Matthias Gramsch, via phone (+4940 79022 2308) or apply directly via the application button.