For our office in Hamburg we are looking for a
Working student (m/f) Consenting
within the Business Area Wind.
Do you want to shape the future with us?
Your Job as a Working student (m/f) Consenting
- Assist Consenting and Environment & Sustainability teams in permit management
- Support the preparations of authorities applications
- Preparation of working documents and presentations
- Translation work between German and English
- Documentation management
What we are looking for
- Studies in the area of renewables energies or environmental engineering
- Relevant work experience, ideally in offshore wind
- Structured way of working
- Very good English and German communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with authorities is a plus
- Starting time January 2018 or February 2018
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
As of 1st of July 2017, Business Area Wind in Vattenfall has changed its operational model and restructured the organisation to a product line structure around the 3 Business Units being Onshore, Offshore and Solar & Batteries.
For more inforamtion about the job you are welcome to contact hiring manager Melanie Volkert via phone +49 (0)40 2718 2062. For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Wassilios Sintoris, via phone +49 (0)40 79022 (2142) or apply directly via the application button. Please send in your application as soon as possible and do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period. Last day to apply is 28.12.2017.