For our office in Hamburg we are looking for a
Working Student Offshore Wind Consenting
within the Business Area Wind.
Do you want to shape the future with us?
Your responsibilities as a Working Student Offshore Wind Consenting
- Assist Consenting and Environment & Sustainability teams in permit management
- Support the preparations of authorities applications
- Preparation of working documents and presentations
- Translation work between German and English
- Documentation management
Your qualifications as a Working Student Offshore Wind Consenting
- Studies in the area of renewables energies, environmental engineering or sciences
(e. g. environmental technology, biology, geography)
- Structured way of working
- Very good German and English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Relevant work experience, ideally in offshore wind is a plus
- Experience with authorities is a plus
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
As of 1st of July 2017, Business Area Wind in Vattenfall has changed its operational model and restructured the organisation to a product line structure around the 3 Business Units being Onshore, Offshore and Solar & Batteries.
- Starting time: as soon as possible
- Temporary position: 6 months
- Very flexible working hours
- Good hourly compensation
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact hiring manager Melanie Volkert via phone +49 40 2718 2062. For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Wassilios Sintoris, via phone +49 40 79022 2142. Please apply directly via the application button.